CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) STATEMENT
Families are at the heart of Retail Bloom and at everything we do, so as the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to affect our communities, we wanted to share some immediate steps we’ve taken to help keep our customers, clients and employees safe and healthy during these difficult times.
Like many, we are closely monitoring guidelines and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and other local and national health organizations.
The following are the actions we’ve taken to date:
- We’re working to maintain a strong supply of disinfecting cleaning supplies.
- We’re increasing the frequency of our regularly scheduled cleanings and sanitization efforts, especially in highly trafficked areas.
- We’ve contracted with a local service provider to fog interior spaces with an EPA and NSF registered disinfectant. Not only is it food safe, but it is also safe for all surfaces and will not harm any of the products we warehouse and sell.
- We’ve paused all work travel and have equipped our office staff with the tools they need to work from home.
- All warehouse personnel are practicing social distancing, maintaining six feet of spacing at all times, and are wearing applicable personal protective equipment.
- We’re constantly reminding our team to take precautionary health measures, including frequent hand washing and social distancing.
In these uncertain times, one thing that remains unwavering is our commitment to bring you the quality service you’ve come to expect from us.
Currently, our client services team is working remotely and our warehouse team is reporting to work, under safe and supervised conditions, to ensure all orders are expedited each and every day.
Take care of yourself, your family and your friends,
Your Retail Bloom Family