Getting Started with Buffer Publish
All Website content, including, without limitation, all text, graphics, audio, video, music, icons, images, hyperlinks, displays, products, HTML code and scripts (collectively, the “Website Content”), and the collection, arrangement and assembly of the Website Content, is the property of the Company and its sponsors, distributors, or licensors, and is protected by copyright law and other U.S. and international laws and treaties. The User is granted no right, title or interest in or to the Website Content other than the limited license expressly set forth in these Terms and Conditions. The User may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, incorporate into a website or in any way exploit the Website Content, or any portion thereof, without the express written permission of the Company.
How to connect a LinkedIn Company or Showcase Page
The Website, including all Website Content, is provided as a resource for Users to learn more about the Company and its products and services. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, the User is hereby granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited, revocable license to access and use the Website and the Website Content for the User’s own purposes. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by the Company and its licensors. This limited license may be revoked at any time for any reason or no reason.
How do I unlock a locked social account?
The Website may include links to third party websites not operated by the Company. These links are provided for the User’s convenience and in no way signify any endorsement of any such websites or the content thereof. ACCESS TO ANY SUCH LINKED SITE IS AT THE USER’S OWN RISK, AND THE COMPANY WILL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO SUCH SITES AND/OR THEIR CONTENT, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSS CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED BY OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH CONTENT, OR ANY GOODS OR SERVICES, AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH ANY SUCH SITE.
I connected the wrong social account. How can I change it?
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing the Company’s DMCA Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.